Draft, design, and document MEP building systems more efficiently with tools that help you collaborate more easily, visualize and preview your design, import styles and system definitions more easily, and quickly create more comprehensive construction documents and estimates. AutoCAD® MEP 2015 software’s new Productivity and Usability tools help you:
- Work on a drawing “off to the side of a project” using new Project Navigator CheckOut and Project Navigator CheckIn tools, which allow you to make changes outside of a project structure without affecting other team members, and sends notification of changes only once a file is checked back in.
- Easily identify the differences in geometry between two versions of the same drawing with Visual Compare.
- Import System Definitions into the current drawing quickly and easily, from your local machine, server or the cloud.
- Easily search multiple drawings for Styles by entering any part of the name with Style Search.
- Improved Style Viewer dialogue allows you to "snap" a dialogue to the left or right edge of the Style Manager or Edit Style dialogue.
- See changes being made in real time before they are completed with new Command Preview functionalities for Fillet & Chamber, Wall Moves, and anchored objects like duct, cable tray, pipe, conduit, etc.
- View the colour of line work more accurately with a new, improved section results.
- Create extra copies of EPD backups for easy recovery with new EPD backup features that allow you to choose how many backups you wish to maintain.
- Locate views and sheets more quickly with new alphabetical sorting capabilities.
This product is available in the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian
View system requirements here.